‘Living’ Celtic Sea Salt
Living Electrolytes, Mineral Rich!
Part 2 of 3
Most’ “sea salt” is essentially the same as regular table salt – it is a refined salt. The term “sea salt” means that the salt was derived from sea water. In almost all cases, it is totally refined. Furthermore most sea salts are:
- Mechanically harvested from dirt or concrete containments with bulldozers and piped through metallic pipes
- Exposed to very high heat which cracks its crystalline structure. This makes most all salts much harder to digest, more acidic. Notice how it irritates
- Refining reduces most if not all its essential minerals
- Adulterated by chemical additives used to make it flow freely, bleached to a white color, and iodized to unnaturally high levels and possibly added dextrose! Yes SUGAR!
Most “Sea Salt” sold in health food stores generally comes from the same salt refineries as the regular supermarket table salt. It is 98%+ sodium chloride. The term “Sea Salt” is a deceptive misnomer. Your first clue is its bleached unnatural white color.
CELTIC SEA SALT – A Different Super Salt
Celtic Sea Salt has been produced by the same hand methods of “salt farming” off the Brittany Coast of France for centuries. It is naturally air and sun dried in clay ponds and gathered by hand with wooden tools. This natural sun energy processing maintains the properties of ‘living’ enzyme content. It is unrefined so it contains 82-84 elements found in sea water. It is unadulterated with no anti-caking additives or bleaching. This is the historic way salt has been produced for thousands of years. This is the kind of salt spoken of so favorably in the Bible.
SALT – What’s Inside
Table Salt is dead, not living. Is 97.5% sodium chloride and up to 2.5% chemical additives NaCl (sodium-chloride), a chemical as clean as Heroin or White Sugar! Additives 0.01% of Potassium-Iodide (added to the salt to avoid Iodine deficiency disease of thyroid gland), dextrose/sugar (added to stabilize Iodine and as anti-caking chemical), Aluminum silicate. Very acidic, leaches minerals from the body.
- Sea Salt is 98% + sodium chloride and up to 2% other minerals. And often additives the same as table salt.
- CELTIC SEA SALT is only 84% sodium and 16% minerals and contains 82 minerals! Alkaline 8.5 pH.
- Celtic Sea Salt actually alkalinizes your body, removes toxins, heavy metals, acidic conditions (most health is caused by acidity) thyroid support, can lower blood pressure and much more!
RAW LIVING UNREFINED CELTIC SEA SALT’S EFFECT ON THE BODY
Our bodies possess 3 internal fluids that closely resemble the content of sea water: blood plasma, lymphatic fluid, and extra cellular fluid. Celtic Sea Salt has that same mineral content as the oceans and these bodily fluids.
- Taste Test different salts and you will find that Celtic Sea Salt does not irritate your mouth like acidic table salt and other salts such as Himalayan. The taste is slightly sweet, smooth and satisfying. Clients notice less cravings.
- Celtic does not cause excessive thirst as other salts. The reason is because Celtic Sea Salt has so many other minerals present such as magnesium, calcium, potassium and various trace minerals to balance out the sodium.
- Enhanced Digestion – the sodium in Celtic Sea Salt activates the salivary enzyme in the mouth – the very first enzyme in the digestive process. Sodium is required by the parietal cells of the stomach wall to make hydrochloric acid for digestion.
- Sinus or Bronchial Congestion – Celtic Salt literally flushes mucous out of the body when you use it as a salt flush.
- Adrenals – Your adrenal glands run on sodium, not the toxic refined sodium chloride table salt. A significant part of immune response comes from adrenal hormone secretions. Feed your adrenals
- Sleep – taking some Celtic Salt at bedtime, generally results in longer, uninterrupted, more refreshing sleep.
- High Blood Pressure – High blood pressure can be aggravated by common refined dead table salt. Many people experience a lowering of blood pressure by using Celtic Salt.
- Fluid Retention – 1 oz of table or regular sea salt retains up to 7# of water in your body. Celtic Salt can correct the balance because of its high electrolyte minerals and actually release retained water.
- Trauma – Celtic Salt can be beneficial for shock, burns (not externally), hemorrhage, surgery and physical trauma.
- Misc. Conditions – will correct over acidity due to 8.5 pH! Remember virtually all health conditions are due to excess acidity, allergies, skin conditions, better digestion, constipation, food cravings, headaches, fatigue and many more.