These are simple, highly nutritious and delicious breakfast recipes. Please use them according to regional and seasonal availability, and rotate them. Although we entirely support the living food diet we realize that it may be difficult for many people to switch to it immediately. Therefore we also list transitional recipes that are more familiar, easy to implement, and will put you on a fast track to vibrant health.
• ¼-½ lb arame or hijiki sea weed
• 2 ripe tomatos
• ½-1 red onion
• ½-1 red and/or yellow pepper
• fresh or frozen corn off the cebb
• fresh chilantro
• fresh lemon juice
• bragg aminos
• cayene pepper
Soak sea weed in room temperature water for 15-20 minutes. While soaking wash and chop veggies and juice the lemon. Drain water and add all ingredients. Stir very well. Best served after 1-2 hours to let the flavours mix. Enjoy!
• Cut 2 large Portobello mushrooms into large chunks
• Add into a bowl, and add:
1. 2 teaspoons hemp or olive or flax oil, a dash each of cayenne pepper, onion and garlic powder
2. 1-Tablespoon raw Nama Shoyu or Braggs Liquid Aminos soy sauce
3. 1-Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
4. ½-1 lemon or lime juice
• M ix all ingredients and as an option, add any other herbs such as cilantro, basil, oregano…
• Cover and let marinate for 2-24 hours.
ALL INGREDIENTS SHOULD BE ORGANIC AND RAW FOR OPTIMUM HEALTH.
Want to stay on top of your health? Subscribe to our free e-letter!