Science of Coconut Oil
“Approximately 50% of the fatty acids in coconut fat are lauric acid. Lauric acid is a medium chain fatty acid, which has the additional beneficial function of being formed into monolaurin in the human or animal body. Monolaurin is the antiviral, antibacterial, and antiprotozoal mono-glyceride used by the human or animal to destroy lipid coated viruses such as HIV, herpes, cytomegalovirus, influenza, various pathogenic bacteria including listeria monocytogenes and heliobacter pylori, and protozoa such as giardia lamblia. Some studies have also shown some antimicrobial effects of the free lauric acid.” – Mary Enig, PhD
Raw fats do not raise cholesterol. Raw coconut oil can help lower and maintain healthy cholesterol ratios. Fats that are hydrogenated, when consumed regularly, will likely raise cholesterol.
PROVEN BENEFITS OF EXTRA VIRGIN, RAW COCONUT OIL
The New Lower Calorie Healthy Fat, extra virgin, organic, raw coconut oil is not only a delicious healthy fat, but also great for the immune system. Just make sure it is ‘raw’ and not hydrogenated. Raw Coconut Oil is lower in calories than other fats and is the only fat that goes to the liver for energy and not in the blood stream.
- Boosts Metabolism (thyroid) to Help Lose Weight
- A Delicious Source of Essential Fatty Acids that helps to lower Cholesterol!
- Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, Anti-Parasitic, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Yeast !!!
- Helps with Diabetes, Thyroid and Chronic Fatigue
- Great Energy Food
- Easy to Digest and Helps those with Ulcers, Colitis, Crohns and IBS
- Help Reduce Inflammation and Immune Responses caused by Allergies
- Promotes Beautiful Skin by Protecting Against The Free Radical Damage That Causes ging
- Topically Rejuvenates Skin, Prevents Wrinkles!
- Less Calories than Other Fats!
- Helps to Heal Wounds and Reduce Acne
- Immune System Boosting, Even Helps HIV!
- Proven to stay 99% fresh! at least 12 Months! in a cool, dark space
Please Live Forever Healthy!
Gabriel Cousens; Green Live Food Cuisine
Dr. Mercola, www.mercola.com
Mary Enig PhD, Know Your Fats
Mary Enig PhD New Look at Coconut Oil, http://www.westonaprice.org/know_your_fats/coconut_oil2.html
For more on Healthy Fats: