Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 8:11 AM To: email@example.com Subject: info
Q: Hi Wayne,
We met at last year’s Yes to Life weekend at the Living Centre in London. Your presentation was excellent. I recall your mentioning something to take when you have mercury fillings removed. I am now doing that – about one per month. I would appreciate if you could advise me on this. I just started a visit to a Naturopath and she gave me detox solutions to take for 10 days, with taheebo tea, and acidophilus.
Thank you very much for your help, Ingrid
A: Hi Ingrid,
Thanks for your email. Here is the protocol I use for removing heavy metals.
- Start at the dentist office with making sure you wear an oxygen mask (supplied by the dentist) for a few minutes when they drill out the mercury! Otherwise you will likely breathe in the mercury dust. Do NOT listen to the dentist who wants to avoid this. Go to another dentist!
- Make sure you wear a drape on your body and cover up any exposed skin. The dust could reabsorb back into your body.
- DIET: basically eat only whole foods. Fresh fruits and vegetables, quality protein, and healthy RAW fats. Best are coconut oil, olive oil, hemp oil, raw almonds, hemp, sesame, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, avocado and olives. Raw fats chelate heavy metals. Raw fats have lipase, an enzyme that will also remove stored fats from the body. For those who like dairy consume only organic raw milk, cheese or cream from a reliable source. I highly recommend eating as much organic as possible during this protocol.
More on Fats.
- Avoid refined foods such as white flour, white sugar, etc.
- Drink plenty of purified reverse osmosis water with lemon added. I recommend two fresh squeezed green juices a day. Celery, dandelion with some apple and lemon. Wheat grass is fine if you can tolerate the taste. Apple pectin is excellent for removing heavy metals.
- Cilantro is the only green or food that I have researched that will take heavy metals out of the brain, as well as the body. (Great for Alzheimer’s) Eat some daily.
- Liver / Colon: make sure you are having 2-3 good bowel movements a day. I recommend taking dandelion or a liver herb combination to assist the liver bile flow.
- Avoid chemicals in skin care and supplements which can be loaded with heavy metals.
- Dry Skin Brush to assist the skin in elimination. Should be done daily 6 days a week, forever!
- Chlorella: minimum 5 grams daily *
- Digestive Plant Enzymes: take with each meal
- Fiber: flax seed powder works great!
- Hanna Kroeger: Metalaine. Take 2 bottles. This supplement takes the heavy metals from the right kidney where heavy metals store.
- Complex C / Amla C – Chelates heavy metals *
- Geneflora: full spectrum probiotic. Assists the bowel in chelating heavy metals and proper elimination.
When I had my mercury fillings removed 12 years ago, I was told I could not remove and lower my heavy metals without eating animal protein. Within 2 months of being retested, I was told I had the second lowest score of heavy metals the dentist had ever seen. On a totally vegan diet! You can however eat animal protein if you so choose but I highly recommend making sure its organic and that you limit it to 4 ounces per meal. Lots of fresh raw organic vegetables is very important! Limit cooked carbs, grains, dairy, animal foods to less than 20% of ones diet on heavy metal detox.
Eating 80% healthy whole raw organic fresh fruits, vegetables, seaweeds and healthy fats with the mentioned whole foods supplements. In addition to some or all of the above protocols for 2-3 months will ensure that you properly and safely remove heavy metals from your body. I would get tested at 6 weeks and again at 12 weeks. Best of Luck!
Please Live Forever Healthy!